1. a small part or an item:
She paid close attention to the small details.
2. all the small features and parts considered as a whole:
Look at the amazing detail in this drawing!
3. a minor decorative feature of a building or work of art.
4. an individual part; particular.
5. particulars collectively.
6. attention to or treatment of a subject in individual parts.
7. to relate with all particulars; tell fully.
8. to mention one by one; list.
in detail, item by item; with particulars.
1. a plan or drawing produced to show the look and function or working of a building, garment, or other object before it is made.
2. the art or action of conceiving of and producing a plan or drawing of something before it is made.
good design can help the reader understand complicated information.
3. the arrangement of the features of an artefact, as produced from following a plan or drawing.
4. a decorative pattern.
pottery with a lovely blue and white design.
5. purpose or planning that exists behind an action, fact, or object.
the appearance of design in the universe.
1. a room where an artist, photographer, sculptor, etc. works.
mostly the painting is done in the studio, working from drawings .